Skip to main content

30 Day Photo Challenge Part 1


The pictures go from Day 30 to Day 1. Enjoy!

















Day 30: Self-Portrait


Day 29: Black and White


Day 28: Flowers


Day 27: From a distance


Day 26: Close Up


Day 25: Something Pink


Day 24: Animal


Day 23: Sunflare


Day 22: Hand


Day 21: Faceless self-portrait


Day 20: Bokeh


Day 19: Something Orange


Day 18: Shoes


Day 17: Technology


Day 16: Long Exposure


Day 15: Silhouette


Day 14: Eye


Day 13: Yourself with 13 Things


Day 12: Sunset


Day 11: Something Blue


Day 10: Childhood Memory


 Day 9: Someone You Love


Day 8: Bad Habit


Day 7: Fruit


Day 6: Worm's Eye View


Day 5: Bird's Eye View


Day 4: Something Green


Day 3: Clouds


Day 2: What I Wore Today


Day 1: Self-Portrait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mona Lisa Project

Mona Lisa by Ryan Boucher I made my Mona Lisa project by adding some colors like red and yellow. I also added a background from a past vacation I went to. I also put a brown table so she has a place to rest her hands.

O'Keeffe Painting

I used a watercolor like brush to make this flower painting!

Font Struct